Real Estate Appraisals in Bear, DE
If you are looking for a real estate appraisal in Bear, DE, you’ve come to the right place. For over 15 years, we have worked with mortgage lenders, homeowners, real estate agents, and banks to provide accurate and reliable real estate appraisals. At Home Appraising Group, we can help you through the home buying process whether you want to appraise your home for divorces, tax appeals, trusts, or other estate-related matters.
Our real estate appraisers have experience working with banks appraising everything from mansions to tiny homes and every type of property in between. If you want to talk more about appraising your home with an experienced real estate appraiser in Bear, DE, call Home Appraising Group today.
Professional Real Estate Appraisal Services
At Home Appraising Group, we provide the most accurate real estate appraisals possible. Our real estate appraisers are here to help you get the appraisal for your home that best reflects its value.
Our appraisal services include:
- Single Family/Multi-family Condominiums
- Reverse Mortgages
- Estates/ Trusts
- Tax Assessments and Appeals
- PMI Removals
- New Constructions
- Review of Appraisals
- Property Bond Appraisals
How We Appraise Your Home
When we appraise your home, one of our trusted real estate appraisers will come to your home to make a thorough examination of the interior and exterior of your home. This will include inspecting your foundation, door frames, pools, and more to get an accurate assessment of your home. Then, our appraiser will apply these findings to one of the following valuation methods:
- Paired Analysis: In this method, our appraiser will compare the features and benefits of your home to a similar property to determine your home’s value.
- Cost Calculation: In a cost calculation, we value your property by determining the cost to build all aspects of your home from scratch today, including costs for labor and materials.
- Income Approach: In most cases, the income approach will be used to appraise rental properties. This is because this method compares the revenue earned by your home and compares it to a similar property.
Real Estate Appraisal Costs
The average real estate appraisal cost in Bear, DE, is generally between $300-$450. However, this price can change depending on a number of factors such as:
- Level of detail involved in the appraisal; a large home or property can impact the cost of the appraisal
- Size of the home
- Condition of the property
Interior and Exterior Appraisals
When determining the value of your real estate, both indoors and outdoors, there are certain things our professional real estate appraisers take into account.
When an appraiser inspects the INTERIOR of the house, they look at items such as:
- The material used for the floors
- Condition of the windows and doors
- Bathroom remodels/updates
- Whether or not there is a basement and if it is finished or not
- Kitchen remodels/updates
- Materials used for the walls
When an appraiser inspects the EXTERIOR of the house, they pay special attention to:
- Type of foundation
- The home’s square footage
- Lot size
- Type of driveway
- Neighborhood Characteristics
- Percentage of the land in use
Licensed Home Appraisers in Bear
At Home Appraising Group, we strive to provide the most accurate real estate appraisals possible. Our licensed appraisers follow a strict code of industry ethics and the national standards of practice for real estate appraisals. We take pride in helping homeowners get an accurate appraisal for their homes.
If you’re interested in learning more about the valuation of your real estate, reach out to our real estate appraisers in Bear, DE, today (215) 531-7979.